|You are here: Home > Viking > Viking K-1900-5 Hot Touch Tone Dialer|
Viking K-1900-5 Hot Touch Tone Dialer
Replace Dedicated Phone Lines with a Touch Tone Hot-Line Dialer
Why pay the premium of leased or dedicated phone lines?
The K-1900-5 will automatically dial a preprogrammed
number, of up to 32 digits, whenever an
associated telephone is taken off hook. Using nonvolatile
E2 memory, the K-1900-5 is telephone line
powered and will operate on any loop start central
office line or analog PABX/KSU extension.
The K-1900-5 is easily programmed remotely or
locally using a standard Touch Tone phone.
NOTE: This product does not eliminate the possibility of toll fraud! To further protect
against fraudulent calls, use with a TR-1
Toll Restrictor ((715) 386-4345 Fax Back Document 705).
- Security and emergency phones
- Interactive point of sale displays
- Apartment security
- Catalog sales
- Teller Machines (ATM’s)
- Replaces leased ring down circuits
- Hot-Line reservation phones for hotels, air
lines, car rentals, etc.
- Touch Tone programmable
- Telephone line powered
- Non-volatile E2 memory (no batteries required)
- Ring detection (won’t dial on inbound calls)
- User programmable security code
- Programmable pauses in one and four second
- Programmable to interrupt user
- Touch Tone
dialing to help control fraudulent calls from
hand held dialers, etc.
- Programmable dialing speed (normal or fast)
- Can be configured to operate from a contact
closure (Fax Back Document 818)
- One year warranty
- Made in the USA
- Power: Telephone Line Powered (24V DC 20 mA minimum).
- Environmental: 0° to 32° C (32° to 90° F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity.
- Dimensions: 73.7mm x 53.3 mm x 25.4 mm (2.9" x 2.1" x 1.0")
- Weight: 85 g (3.0 oz)
- Connection: (1) RJ11 plug, (1) RJ11 jack
Please note: Our Store will be closed from Monday April 14 2014 till Wednesday April 23 2014.
All orders received will be shipped on Wednesday April 23 2014.
We never surprise you with unexpected shipping charges, taxes, handling, etc. See our shipping and tax charges policy on our customer service page. All charges are also seen on the order form of our online shopping cart up front before you approve the order.
We are not responsible for typographical errors.
© Copyright 2009 PhonesOnSale.com. All Rights Reserved.