|You are here: Home > Viking > Viking K-1900-5 Hot Touch Tone Dialer|
Viking K-1900-5 Hot Touch Tone Dialer
Replace Dedicated Phone Lines with a Touch Tone Hot-Line Dialer
Why pay the premium of leased or dedicated phone lines?
The K-1900-5 will automatically dial a preprogrammed
number, of up to 32 digits, whenever an
associated telephone is taken off hook. Using nonvolatile
E2 memory, the K-1900-5 is telephone line
powered and will operate on any loop start central
office line or analog PABX/KSU extension.
The K-1900-5 is easily programmed remotely or
locally using a standard Touch Tone phone.
NOTE: This product does not eliminate the possibility of toll fraud! To further protect
against fraudulent calls, use with a TR-1
Toll Restrictor ((715) 386-4345 Fax Back Document 705).
- Security and emergency phones
- Interactive point of sale displays
- Apartment security
- Catalog sales
- Teller Machines (ATM’s)
- Replaces leased ring down circuits
- Hot-Line reservation phones for hotels, air
lines, car rentals, etc.
- Touch Tone programmable
- Telephone line powered
- Non-volatile E2 memory (no batteries required)
- Ring detection (won’t dial on inbound calls)
- User programmable security code
- Programmable pauses in one and four second
- Programmable to interrupt user
- Touch Tone
dialing to help control fraudulent calls from
hand held dialers, etc.
- Programmable dialing speed (normal or fast)
- Can be configured to operate from a contact
closure (Fax Back Document 818)
- One year warranty
- Made in the USA
- Power: Telephone Line Powered (24V DC 20 mA minimum).
- Environmental: 0° to 32° C (32° to 90° F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity.
- Dimensions: 73.7mm x 53.3 mm x 25.4 mm (2.9" x 2.1" x 1.0")
- Weight: 85 g (3.0 oz)
- Connection: (1) RJ11 plug, (1) RJ11 jack