|You are here: Home > Multi-Link > Multi-Link TVS-301 TeleVoIP Stick with Skype|
Multi-Link TVS-301 TeleVoIP Stick with Skype
The TeleVoIP Stick is a revolutionary communication system that allows the user to access SkypeŽ with their existing phone equipment. With Multi-Link's patented equipment, the user can enjoy new levels of convenience, choice, and control in everyday communications. PC with Windows XP required.
The TeleVoIP Stick blends Skype access with the user's current land line (POTS) phone service, thereby optimizing call options without changing normal calling habits. The TeleVoIP Stick has two main components: the Control switch (hardware) and TeleVoce Connected software.
The control switch converts analog phones into Skype phones without losing analog features. The software program runs on the user PC and acts as a decision engine which can access either Skype or the land line. The rules for outbound calling are user-defined.
One of the major concerns with VoIP technology is the processing of emergency 911 calls. Multi-Link provides a solution with the TeleVoIP Stick by bridging the proven PSTN 911 technology while allowing the user to benefit from the cost savings of Skype. The TeleVoIP Stick provides the user with land line access in the event of a 911 call, power outage, or service outage. The control switch defaults all calls to the land line during these events, ensuring the traditional access to 911 call centers.
- Fully interactive GUI
- The TeleVoIP Stick will automatically route 911 calls to your current land line phone services provider
- PSTN fail-over in power outages or network service interruptions
- Transparent VoIP access to standard analog phones
PC software provides least cost routing capability
Calling habits remain the same!
- Free call forwarding
- Overcome E911 concerns and objections
- Break away from the PC softphone and bring Skype to existing home phones
- Brings Skype to mainstream consumers
- Offers best of both worlds PSTN reliability and E911 access; Skype savings and features
- Evolving, upgradeable PC platform lets users customize their own personal communication center
Please note: Our Store will be closed from Monday April 14 2014 till Wednesday April 23 2014.
All orders received will be shipped on Wednesday April 23 2014.
We never surprise you with unexpected shipping charges, taxes, handling, etc. See our shipping and tax charges policy on our customer service page. All charges are also seen on the order form of our online shopping cart up front before you approve the order.
We are not responsible for typographical errors.
© Copyright 2009 PhonesOnSale.com. All Rights Reserved.